Legalisation Arrangement

Do you need to legalize a property, rebuild your old house or maybe you need to change the use of a building?  And you don’t know what to do and how to start?

First of all, you need to find an engineer who is capable of undertaking the whole process. Here in Compass Greece we undertake the arrangement to legalize buildings or constructions or legalize changes of use according to law 4495/2017. Just send us your message or call us. We are here to offer you the best services and answer all of your questions.


Our Partners